What is it?
This means that you pray for a baby who is developing in her/his mother's womb and who is at risk of abortion.
How is it done?
- You pray for the baby throughout the nine months s/he takes to develop in the womb
- Choose a spiritual name for the baby and give a probable due date
- You will receive a message from the baby every month, to inform you how s/he is developing
Who is doing it?
- All Form 3 students, attending the four Secondary schools in Gozo, are doing this project over the scholastic year
- Two church schools in Malta are doing this project with their Form 5 students
- Three parishes in Gozo; Nadur, Gharb and Xaghra started this project in June 2011
- Another three parishes; Zebbug, Ghajnsielem and Kercem will be starting this project in December 2011
- Other Gozitan Parishes will be invited to start this project either in March 2012 or in September 2012
How can you do it?
- Maria Attard
- Having babies: a “resource” and an “answer” to overcome the current crisis
- Lwien Project
- Background situation on teenage mothers
- Gynaecology Malignancies and other Chronic Conditions